Warehouse and Logistics Manager
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse and transportation
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train the inventory team
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and standard requirements
- 10 years of experience in supervising a warehouse in manufacturing environment or any warehouse experience involving receipt, storage and issuance of supplies and equipment.
- Preferably based in or willing to be based in Tanauan, Batangas
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree