- Responsible for overall planning and governance and for overseeing the successful delivery of the desired program outcome.
- Defines, identifies and implements business opportunities, manages operating costs, negotiates contracts, enhances adherence to applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
- Project and portfolio management
- Track record and hands-on experience on project and portfolio management. Experience in project start-up is a definite advantage.
- Working knowledge on safety, equipment, material and manufacturing and quality standards
- Preferably graduate of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Material Science or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in both manufacturing and commercial environment