- Responsible for transforming digital experience across the entire enterprise and its operations.
- Drive cross-organizational synergies and integration focusing on digital business opportunities.
- Directs the planning and implementation of enterprise IT and digital systems in support of business operations to improve cost effectiveness, service quality and business development.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of overall strategy, innovation and cultural development.
- Develops and executes the digital and technology strategic and operating plan to support and enhance company’s strategic ambition and business requirement.
- Foster innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment and management of current and future IT systems.
- At least 10 years related work experience, 3 years of which in a lead role in digital / IT transformation initiatives.
- Relevant work experience in manufacturing setting is required
- Preferably graduate of Engineering course, Management, Business, IT or equivalent
- Preferably based in or willing to be based in Tanauan, Batangas