- Reports directly to Company President
- Responsible for defining the strategy to drive the company’s business and increasing revenue and profitability by identifying, expanding and developing new business opportunities, alliances and/or partnerships – both local and international, and build/expand the presence of the company and its brands.
- Responsible for analyzing market feedback and data, and deriving actionable insights to the MANCOM regarding competitive offerings, prospect customer needs, potential M&As and generate new product development ideas / solutions.
- High preference for candidates with Corporate Planning experience
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 10 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this role
- Must have experience in Business Development, Business Strategy, Revenue Generation, Business Expansion, Business Transformation, Partnerships, Corporate Planning, Product Development, Corporate Branding
- Preferably AVP/VP/Director in a similar role
- Location: Tanauan, Batangas
Send your CV to email@example.com